Click on REGISTER NOW to register for one of our upcoming programs
HOUSE LEAGUE SOCCER
– We do not use try-outs or recruit members in any way for our teams and in fact, we do not have any preference for members based on their skill level when forming our league
– We accept any registrant so long as they are under 17 years of age, have paid the fees, are in good standing with the league, and the league has not surpassed 5000 members
– We use a blind process whereby we roster our teams anonymously and equally solely based on self-rated skill level and position preference
– We expect players to attend at least one-half of all games in the season except if they are injured or are ill
– We change our rosters every year
The goal of the league is to create an atmosphere which allows players of all levels to experience and enjoy the game of soccer. Keeping league play a positive experience for everyone is paramount and will serve to sustain the league for many years to come. Our goal each and every season is to make all players feel welcome while promoting equity, fair play, respect and fun
Rep soccer is a higher level of soccer for more talented players. It is two levels above house league and much more competitive. The players are required to 'try out' and the best will be offered a spot on the team. To play Rep soccer and maintain a position on the team, the players need to be committed and hardworking.
PARTNER WITH COACH MARTIN AND GET THE ULTIMATE COACHING EXPERIENCE
With over 10 years of coaching experience and many years of playing coach Martin is able to offer the following one on one.
Focus on teamwork ad interpersonal skills
Ball Handling drills
Personal mentoring based on athlete's stated goals